Adult Birthday Party Ideas

Looking for ideas for a 10-10-10 birthday party. Any ideas for activities? It is an adult birthday, family event with fun for all ages. All suggestions considered.

By Denese from Woodbine, GA

If I were in charge I would be throwing the birthday boy or girl a tenth birthday party all over again. Why not recapture his/her youth? You can find all kinds of decorations at party supply stores that celebrate tenth birthdays and if it is a family party you could go all out and maybe track down some games from childhood and get everyone playing in a tournament of some kind.

March 3, 2013 Flag

I am turning 58 on June 27 and would like to plan something that would cost under $100.

By Phyllis

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Whatever you do, get someone to get 58 "Different" lottery tickets off different rolls, or from different stores, on the scratch offs. My son did this for me one year and I had a ball.

I won a teeny little bit on scratch offs. It was fun and I got to keep going back to get new ones that said I won a ticket.

A birthday present to remember; of course its better when someone else pays for it too. Happy Birthday.

July 5, 2005 Flag

My volleyball coach, who is an awesome person, is single, and is turning 30. A friend of mine is really serious about hosting some type of party for our coach because she's just that special. We have no idea what to do. She loves volleyball, country music, laughing and all sorts of things.

We would like for it to be fun not too sentimental, that's the job for the gifts. We want her to have fun and make it a memorable birthday. I would love it if anybody had any suggestions that fit her personality or any at all. Thanks!

Andrea

One of my friends was a soccer fanatic, and his family made him a soccer ball cake using a pyrex bowl rather than a regular cake pan. You could simulate a volleyball with white frosting and then color the lines and words with foodcoloring mixed into some frosting you reserved--or use licorice string? For cheap way to decorate: Put into a small ziplock sandwich baggie and then cut a fairly small tip. You can use this or a frosting kit--(some at grocery stores are disposables but can be washed and used again and again and are very cheap)--to pipe the lines of the ball as well as a birthday message or whatever over the cake. I myself am using the pyrex bowl method to make a volcano cake for my little girl's upcoming luau birthday party. I found this recipe tonight, coincidentally, and it recommends the bowl cake and trimming the cake around its base to give it the appearance of a ball. Check it out; it can easily be used for a soccer ball.

Soccer Ball Cake

from Womans Day Magazine

Neat way way to make a ball shaped cake.

Perfect for birthday parties.

4 cups any flavor cake batter

3 cups white colored frosting

1 (8 ounce) package black licorice whips

3/4 cup black colored white sugar

Directions:

1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

Grease and flour one 2 1/2 to 3 quart

ovenproof bowl.

2 Pour prepared cake batter into the prepared

bowl and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let

cake cool for 15 minutes in the bowl then

invert and let cake cool completely.

3 Once cake is completely cool trim flat side

of cake and place on a cake board. Trim edges

into a ball shape. Frost with the white

frosting. Next using a toothpick draw a

pentagon in the center top of the cake.

Surround the pentagon with five hexagons.

Repeating to cover entire cake. Cover lines

with black licorice cut into 1 1/2 inch

pieces. Fill the pentagon shapes with

black colored white sugar.

Makes 1 - 2 1/2 to 3 quart bowl

Adults at Birthday Party
Adult Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJuly 20, 2010
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Birthday Prize Ideas for Adults
Birthday Prize Ideas for Adults
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄