Cereal Boxes to Organize Craft Supplies

I use cereal boxes to hold craft stuff. I use one for colored paper, one for wax paper, and one for little paint holders (tea light cups, bottle caps, etc). I glue a piece of construction paper to the front, and let the kids color it. I cover the back with my kids coloring book pages. Then I punch holes in sides, string together with ribbon and hang on the wall.

By Sherry from Onset, MA

Yes paperboard cereal boxes are handy..I make file folders out of them. I am presently putting kids stickers on them cutting them out to make stencils and stamps. I weatherized my windows and doors last winter with them

I use them for throw away cutting boards, also place mats for picnics. I have used them as picture frames also to be filler in back of picture frames. If you want to make homemade game boards they are ready to go. If anyone still made cut out paper dress up dolls anymore those boxes would be great.

Oh one other thing, The bags inside those cereal boxes have many uses also

Craft on, Mr. Thrifty

Tide detergent boxes are good for magazine storage. All my cooking and craft magazines go there.

uses for cereal boxes
Uses for Cereal Boxes and Packaging
Organizing CraftsJune 17, 2009
frog hat
Making Paper Hats From Cereal Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes