Creamy Vegetable Penne
I threw this together last week and hubby liked it a lot.
- 1/2 (8 oz.) box of Penne
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 soup can of whole milk
- 4 oz. can of sliced mushrooms
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 2/3 cups frozen peas uncooked
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- While the pasta is cooking, saute mushrooms and onions in 1 Tbsp. butter with 2-3 dashes garlic powder.
- Drain pasta, add cream of chicken soup, and milk. Stir and and continue heating.
- Add the mushrooms/onions, then the paprika and parsley.
- Season with salt and cracked pepper to taste.
- Now add the frozen peas, Mix and enjoy. (add a little more milk if needed.)
I served it with sliced roasted chicken breast and beets.
Source: I just went to the pantry and threw it together.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 27, 2016 at 2:39:16 PM on 10.0.0.220 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us