Back2Life (Back Exerciser) Reviews

Don't you have any recent comments on the Back2life machine in 2010?

I tried doctors, pain pills, I bought a massage chair, an inversion table,(hanging upside down). All helped a little for a short time. A friend bought me a true back. I tried it for about 5 minutes. My spine popped twice, I got up and for the first time in 2 years my back wasn't in painful spasms. I just use it about once a month or so for maintenance. Love my true back

I injured my back by lifting a heavy plant pot on Earth Day and I purchased the Back2Life machine. It made my back pain worse. It was a waste of money.

I just wanted to say because I see a lot of reviews on the back to life only really working for those who have lower back pain, but if you did order it over the phone, then you were offered (I was) leg weights. The legs weights are life 20$ extra but you pay it within the installment payments for the 4 months like 3$ a month. This is for taller people or older people with more back pain and it help to go more up your back, higher toward your upper back (the rotation). I hope this helps.

Bought one, did not work. It was clumsy to use and not effective. i returned it and bought a Back Cycler, another passive motion device. This one is portable. I use it in my car, at the office and at home. Plus I don't have to get on the ground and I can be productive while treating my back.

The BackCycler is half the price for 10 times the product. I saw it on the web and in Skymall. Good product. I recommend it.

Back view of man holding his lower back in pain
Back2Life Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Health and FitnessOctober 12, 2010
Wooden Back Scratcher
Alternate Uses for Back Scratchers
Cracked iPhone Back
Repairing a Cracked iPhone Back
Writing a child support check.
Paying Back Child Support
Cutting Back Perennials in the Fall