Tips to Stay Flu Free
Flu is already in our area. Here are some tips to stay flu free
When you are in contact with someone and shake their hand, wash your hands.
- Carry hand sanitizer in your purse to use as needed.
- Try not to touch you nose or eyes, as this is where germs enter the body.
- Use a purse made of material you can easily clean with a damp cloth. Every time you put your purse down you can pick up germs.
- Stay away from sick friends and family.
- Get enough rest, try for 8 hours.
- Exercise every day, it builds your immune system.
- Eat healthy foods, less processed more fresh.
- Get your flu shot early in the season.
- Do something that makes you smile on a daily basis.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your elbow instead of your hands.
Source: My sister sent these tips to me today. She is a nurse and has already been treating flu patients.
By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX
September 11, 20090 found this helpful
The only other thing that I can add, is when you keep your kids home from school because they are 'sick', or schools close to prevent spread of viruses, don't drag them all over the community, to movies, shopping, ballgames, play dates, etc.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 10:02:38 AM on 10.0.1.195 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us