Toys for Tots

I need to know where to sign up for Toys for Tots? I have five kids in need of Christmas presents this year.

By Arrisa from Colton, CA

You can call your local Sheriffs department tell them you need help with gifts they will get your info and they will help you out. I had to do the same a few years ago and it was great my kids were so happy I have five also. They still had a good xmas and the gifts they got were good. Don't feel bad things will get better hope you have a great xmas.

http://toysfortots.org/

Some other ideas are to contact your local churches to see if they have a "giving tree", also contact the local VFW, American Legion, etc. Also check with your local food pantries.

Toys for Tots is usually done by/with the Marine Corps. We had a friend that used to be a Marine and he did it every year. Contact your local Marine Recruiting office and they can probalby tell you.

I need help with gifts for my kids for Christmas.

I have a 8 month year old son and I need help to get him toys. I don't have a job.

Here is the website, it is for my area in Yucca Valley but you should be able to find a link for your area.

http://29-palms  es/thankyou.aspx

December 8, 2011 Flag

Where can I apply for Toys for Tots in San Bernardino, California? I am a single parent.

By Molina from San Bernardino

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Being a single parent doesn't necessarily qualify your for help. I'm sure the deadline for applying for Christmas help has passed. these charities have to have a deadline so they can make their plans. Where I live Toys for Tots is sponsored by different charities or non-profits every year. A lot of the charities get the names of needy families from the Department of Social Services. A kid only needs one present each, from their parents.

I assume their Dad sends gifts and they must have grandparents, aunts and uncles that send gifts. For older kids you can get t-shirts for about $5.00-10.00 at WalMart, for smaller kids you can wrap a color book and crayons as two separate gifts. Why wait until the last minute to worry about things like this.

Start your shopping in January, I've been done for more than a month and everything is wrapped and under the tree. There were times before my kids had grown up that I would have had to be looking for help if I didn't plan ahead.

My kids have never had anything they see advertised on TV and they have never had anything with a designer label. Speak to your pastor, sometimes a church will take up a special offering for a needy member of the congregation.

November 5, 2009 Flag

Where do I sign up for Toys for Tots in Michigan?

By Quillie from Clinton twp., MI

Answers:

Toys for Tots

Check out . I just looked, and there is all the info you could ever need (both how to donate, and how to request help).

(09/03/2009)

By mrs.story

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 2, 2009 Flag

Where can I apply for Toys for Tots in San Bernardino area?

Starlene Lara from San Bernanrdino, CA

Answers:

Toys for Tots

I'm not sure where to check for Toys for Tots, but you could start with your city or county offices. They should know. Also if you see boxes for Toys for Tots ask the manager of the store for the address or phone number of who placed it there. I truly hope this helps and you have a Blessed Christmas. (12/19/2006)

By Danialle

Toys for Tots

You can sign up at Mt. Zion Baptist church at 1895 Del Rosa, San Bernardino, CA 92404 (12/03/2007)

By s mcelroy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Holidays and Parties Christmas CharitiesNovember 5, 2009
Inflating Pool Toys
Inflating Pool Toys
Cat playing With Elastic Cat Toy
Dangers of Elastic Cat Toys
Dog Pulling on Rope and Tennis Ball Toy
Homemade Dog Toys
Toddler with ball.
Inexpensive Toddler Toys
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 9:16:42 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.