Oatmeal Wash Bag

Why pay for expensive creams and washes to exfoliate your skin when you can make your own wash bag to help remove the dry skin?

Ingredients

• 1/4 cup ground oatmeal
  • 1/4 cup ground sunflower seeds
  • 8 inch - 9 inch square of cheesecloth or muslin
  • String

Directions

Place the ground oatmeal and sunflower seeds in the center of the fabric square. Secure the fabric ends with string. As you relax in your bath, gently rub the bag over your body.

By Marie E. Cecchini from West Dundee, IL

Seems you and I have discovered the same beauty secret, Marie. I had so many problems with my skin when I hit my 30's that I was honestly convinced I would just have to learn to live with it. I mentioned my dilemma to an elderly woman, and she told me to stop using soaps and detergents on my face. She told me to grind whole oats into a flour, and use a palm full of the flour moistened with raw honey to gently wash my face. I follow this with witchhazel and a few drops of grapeseed oil to moisturize.

My skin at 43 has never been more beautiful. I swear by oat flour and honey!

A better thing 2 do with oatmeal is put it into the end of tights then put it in your bath under the tap. The water might go slightly cloudy but its AMAZING! for dry skin trust me i had severe eczema after 2 baths all gone its been 2 years now my skin is as smooth as ever and no sign what so ever of eczema!

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes BathMarch 13, 2007
A bowl of oatmeal.
Saving Money On Oatmeal
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🎄