Save Those Bread Bags!

Never toss those bags when you've finished a loaf of bread. They are great for storing home baked goods either to freeze or store in your cupboard - saves on using and washing your plastic containers - less time spent and water used.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Good idea I use them to wrap my lunch food (sandwiches and the like) Get funny looks but i don't care. I am so cheap i even save noodle bags and stuff. I got one on the end of some hash browns in the freezer, and a chicken patty bag over the can of cat food :)

In addition to using them as lunch bags, they are good when cleaning out the kitty litter box or cleaning up after the dogs in the yard.

Uses for Bread Bags
Uses for Bread Bags
Better Living Green Living ReusingApril 22, 2008
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Moldy bread.
Preventing Mold on Bread
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread