Pirate Party Invitations and Ideas

contest winner icon

This year my son wanted a Pirate themed party. I found an ad in the paper for a mini golf place with a pirate logo. I scanned in the ad and removed their name from the banner. I added my son's name and Happy 7th Birthday. Then I printed it on transfer paper and made a t-shirt out of it for him for all his friends to sign at the party.

I then took the same image to the bakery and had them put it on his cake. I made his invitations on brown paper (a map) and tore the edges and used artists' chalk to darken the edges.

The kids decorated mini treasure chests, had a treasure hunt and hit a treasure chest pinata. I will attach one photo here of the image I used for his shirt and cake as well as his invitation. I will send additional photos via email right away also.

Pirate Party Invitations

Here are some more pictures of the party.

Pirate Party

Pirate Party

Pirate Party

By Melanie from Shakopee, MN

You did a great job! You should be very proud of yourself. He'll remember it the rest of his life.

What a great pirate party! Lucky Jasper! Great pictures you posted.

Looks like they all had a great time - what a cool way to throw a party!

I wish you'd asked the advertisor for their permission. They may have paid an artist and asked you for a few dollars for the artwork, but they may also have said, "Go ahead, and thanks for asking." Out and out taking what wasn't yours? How would you feel?

Pirate Party
Pirate Themed Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties InvitationsNovember 29, 2005
Designing Wedding Invitations
Designing Your Own Wedding Invitations
A handdrawn pirate treasure map.
Making a Pirate Map
Homemade wedding invitation.
Homemade Wedding Invitations
Handmade Party Invitation
Handmade Party Invitations