Mysteries of Makeup Science Project

I wanted to know if there is anyone out there that can help me with my science fair project. I wanted to know how to put it all together. Mine is called the mysteries of makeup and I want to make it look good and actually have interesting things. I can't really think of anything else to do but put which eye shadow stays on the longest or what is the worst lip gloss. I want to do something more so if you have any tips or can give me a site to go to I would really appreciate it! - MiMi

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Tubes and bottles of makeup standing upright against a white background
Mysteries of Makeup Science Project
EducationOctober 1, 2005
Girl Playtime Make-up
Faux Make-up For Playtime
Child with Winning Volcano Science Experiment
Science Experiments for Kids
Book of Popular Science
Finding the Value of The Book of Popular Science
Mascara
Removing Eye Makeup Stains from Fabric
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:00:52 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.