Paper Towel Holders For Ribbons

First of all, I would like to thank all of the Thrifty Fun readers who have taken the time to leave such wonderful feedback on my craft projects. It's a great feeling when people like what you do.

Here is my craft tip: Save or collect (from yard sales) old paper towel holders, either the counter stand kind or the hang-on-the-wall kind, and use them to store your ribbons for both crafting and wrapping. Not all ribbon spools will fit, but a lot will, and it's a great way to keep track of the ribbon you have.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

What a great idea, Marie, thank you! I really don't like how all my ribbon spools lay in a drawer and I have to search through them when crafting; with your idea they will all be in sight for quick choosing!

That's a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing.

Just a thought - you could use paper towel holders to help keep your little girls headbands neat.

Ribbon stored on a paper towel holder
Uses for Paper Towel Holders
Crafts AdviceMarch 26, 2007
A beach towel wedding cake.
Making a Towel Wedding Cake
Oven Door Towel
Making an Oven Door Towel
Craft supplies for scrapbooking, including scissors, punches, paper and other decorations.
Organizing Craft Supplies
1st prize ribbon
Displaying Award Ribbons