Planning a Cupcake Themed 1st Birthday Party

I'm having my daughter's 1st birthday party at home outside in July and am trying to keep the cost down. I want to make the centerpieces. Does anyone have any ideas for a "Cupcake" themed birthday party outside on a hot day in July? Please don't say the cupcake holder with cupcakes, I would like something different. Any other ideas for anything else for the party is much appreciated. Thanks.

By Darlene from Pittsburgh, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you thought of a giant cupcake as the birthday cake? Use a deep round bowl or pan for this. Cut a frilly circle from waxed or parchment paper to line the pan. Ice and decorate as desired, perhaps putting the candle in a small cup cake in center of cake. Isn't there a Cupcake in the Strawberry Shortcake stories? I'd Google and see.

Use a cupcake liner shaped container and make a domed shaped arrangement out of white carnations or pom-pom like flowers. Lots of die cut machines have a cupcake shape which could be used for invitations and goodie bags, etc.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMay 27, 2010
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Colorful cupcakes at a cupcake themed birthday party.
Cupcake Themed Birthday Party Ideas
letters as photo prop
1st Birthday Photo Prop
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:10:25 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.