Used Dryer Sheets to Clean Pans

If you want to make it easy to clean dishes in which you have baked meat loaf, scalloped potatoes and so on, just fill the empty dish with detergent and hot water, then throw in a couple of USED drier sheets, like Bounce. Let soak for a few minutes or so, and voila!, you can wash that dish and all the burned-on gunk comes right off. So easy!

Source: I had actually heard of this, or read it somewhere, long before I tried it. The drier sheets must be used ones.

By Annabelle from Phoenix

I have done this for quite a while now..however, I don't use detergent..just hot water and the dryer sheet or 2 and plus they do not have to be used ones. I always have used new ones...as it is the "stuff" in the sheet that loosens the stuck on material, but if used ones work, then fine

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesDecember 27, 2007
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 7:42:25 PM on 10.0.0.167 in 981 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.