Christmas Trees Made Out of Corrugated Plastic

A few years ago I saw a do-it-yourself show with a guy making Christmas trees for his front yard out of corrugated plastic. He cut the plastic into a tree shape and then somehow affixed Christmas lights and a stand. They were the cutest things but I have yet to figure out how to attach the lights and the stand so that they don't all fall off and the tree doesn't just flop over.

NotCrafty from NJ

Found this website on Google. Scroll down the page and it will show you how the lights are attached.

OH MY! That is EXACTLY what I have been searching for! Obviously your Google-abilities are far better than mine! Thanks! I've had those stupid trees in my basement for years! Thanks again. Perfect.

Crafts ChristmasDecember 3, 2007
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits
Up close photo of a Mimosa tree.
Growing Mimosa Trees