Inexpensive Wedding and Reception Venues in Arizona

I am just wanting to know if anyone could help me out with some names of places to get married in AZ. I am looking for package type deals for the ceremony and reception, but every place I've looked at is like 15,000-20,000. (ouch!)

By Michelle from Peoria, AZ

Have the wedding in your church and reception in the fellowship hall. That is as cheap as you will find. For reception food, if you want a meal have it be kind of a potluck deal, with yourself furnishing the cake. The least expensive way to go would be to schedule the wedding for a time of day that guests won't expect a meal and just serve cake, punch, coffee, and tea.

I read this in a Bride magazine and it was so romantic for us! We invited a dozen family members, the closest ones. Then after our marriage was performed in our home by this really nice older justice of the peace. We served a formal dinner to our family that we made ourselves. Very elegant and we had everyone close around the table give us their best marital advice. Very sweet if I must say so myself.

Check the Wright House in Mesa. It's beautiful and reasonable.

Weddings PlanningApril 21, 2011
Petrified Forest (Flagstaff, Arizona)
Petrified Forest (Flagstaff, Arizona) Frugal Travel Guide
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Arizona Christmas Charities
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas
🎉
🎄