Inexpensive Magazine Subscriptions

Does anyone know of a web site where you can get magazine subscriptions for lower costs than what the magazine inserts offer?

By Kathryen from Northern VA

Here is a list of links I found on this subject: ... agazines&ei=UTF-8&fr=hp-pvnb

However, I like to read my favorite magazines online for free. I just put the magazine name in the search bar and find the link that has the most info on it and it is usually the home page for that magazine. Then I put in favorites and go visit there every month. It's great! And it saves Trees!

Barnes & Noble 1-Year Subscription to Redbook for $1, Good Housekeeping $2.67

10% off One Item for all customers [Exp. 04/26]

* Online: Use Barnes and Noble Coupon W3W7B7K

Also below $5

Country Living

house beautiful

Smart money

Family Fun

Marie Claire

Popular Mechanics

Parents Running

I get about 12 mag scripts for free :)

Try these:

You may have to do some digging on the sites, but there are free mags to be had :)

I was thinking the exact, same thing as the first poster (mercurymags and valuemags), as... all of the magazines they offer are totally FREE... and, that's the cheapest I've come across;) There are other freebie sites that will have links to offers for free subscriptions, as well. You just have to join a quality freebie site, and not one of the ones that offer a bunch of Step 2 offers, where you have to buy something in order to qualify for the freebie. If you're interested, free free to contact me off-group and I can assist you with that. Hope this helps=)

May 2, 20090 found this helpful has gold rewards on their site.(no it's not just for teens). I've been getting free magazines for a couple years now. Family Circle, Womans Day, Town & Country, Shape, etc etc all free.

Try here:

I buy mine through They're usually really cheap, and they run specials with at least 12 chosen (and well-known) magazines to choose from regularly. The chosen mags change each time.

April 24, 2009 Flag

Now that the holidays are fast approaching and inexpensive gift suggestions are always welcome. Last year I purchased over the internet, a one year magazine subscription for $2.99 that was very much appreciated by the recipient. It's never too early to order as it takes about a month for them to get it. Below is the website for these magazines. They now have 51 titles to offer for that price. Check it out at:

Hope your holidays are less stressful and more fun.

Lorraine from CT

Inexpensive Magazine Subscriptions

The link in the message didn't work, but you can type it into your browser's address bar to go directly to that site. I did, and purchased a year's subscription to Parent and Child magazine for only $3.99! (11/04/2004)

By Leann2

Stack of Magazines
Saving Money on Magazines
Holidays and Parties Gifts LinksApril 24, 2009
Magazine Holders
Alternative Uses for Magazine Holders
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Making a Magazine Purse