Games for a Coed Wedding Shower

I will be hosting a coed wedding shower at the end of May at our church for the couple after the wedding. Mainly to get them connected to other congregation members. The menu is simple: hot dogs, potato salad, chips and lemonade with sheet cake for dessert. I need some help with games or favors. What are some favors and some games that can be done within a reasonable budget? Please help. Thank you.

By Rader1

How about pitting the men against the women to play trivia similar to Battle of the Sexes? You ask the men questions that women would know (like about cosmetics, fashion, etc.) and the women questions that men would know (like about cars, sports, etc.)

I like LoriW's idea, see what men know about women things and vice versa. Should be interesting!

Oh! I just threw one in October! I did a crossword puzzle featuring questions about the couple, a multiple choice "how well do you know" this couple type of questions, a name game "her married name will be..." and people had to make words out of the letters (this was timed & people loved it!). Buy some measuring spoon sets and make up a poem about love being immeasurable or something like that. I can't give all my secrets away. I have another one to throw! Good luck & have fun!

If you have or can make the supplies, and are a little creative, you can make a simple bingo game. Anything small and round - from traditional bingo chips to Cheez-Its can be use for markers. If the names (his, hers, etc) aren't too long, it shouldn't bee hard.

Also, Charades, and Pictionary type games can be fun, especially if men compete against women. Just remember to keep it friendly and clean, lol! But I know you will.

Bridal Shower Games Ideas
Bridal Shower Games Ideas
Weddings Wedding ShowerApril 23, 2009
12th Birthday Party
Coed 12th Birthday Party Ideas
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure