Use Small Grocery Bags For Dog Waste

Save those tiny plastic grocery bags that are too small to use for anything else. I keep my other plastic bags to use for trash containers. You can use the really little bags to pick up doggie messes in the park when walking your dog and no waste bags are available.

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

Might work if you have a small dog, but my dog is 85 lbs. and she needs a regular grocery bag to clean up her mess. I use those tiny bags to wrap up wet trash like tea bags, used coffee grounds, cantaloupe or watermelon rinds, etc. Keeps the garbage cans cleaner and reduces odor.

I have 3 dogs and 9 cats, I go through the plastic bags. I hate it in the summer time because the sun on the outside trash makes it stink. I used to leave them out where the yard trash is picked up but the guys would always take them to the rolling trash bin.

A recycled market bag made from plastic grocery bags.
Uses for Plastic Grocery Bags
Pets DogsAugust 6, 2010
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Disposing of Dog Waste
Disposing of Dog Waste
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags
🎉
🎄