Use Small Grocery Bags For Dog Waste

Save those tiny plastic grocery bags that are too small to use for anything else. I keep my other plastic bags to use for trash containers. You can use the really little bags to pick up doggie messes in the park when walking your dog and no waste bags are available.

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

Might work if you have a small dog, but my dog is 85 lbs. and she needs a regular grocery bag to clean up her mess. I use those tiny bags to wrap up wet trash like tea bags, used coffee grounds, cantaloupe or watermelon rinds, etc. Keeps the garbage cans cleaner and reduces odor.

I have 3 dogs and 9 cats, I go through the plastic bags. I hate it in the summer time because the sun on the outside trash makes it stink. I used to leave them out where the yard trash is picked up but the guys would always take them to the rolling trash bin.

A recycled market bag made from plastic grocery bags.
Uses for Plastic Grocery Bags
Pets DogsAugust 6, 2010
Multicolored plastic bags on a white background.
Craft Use for Grocery Bags
Disposing of Dog Waste
Disposing of Dog Waste
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Plastic Grocery Bag Flowers
Making Plastic Grocery Bag Flowers
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 10:07:45 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.