Chloe (Longhair - Russian Blue Mix)

Chloe was just 3 months when this pic was taken. She is a mix of long-hair and Russian-blue. My neighbor's cats had 6 kittens and I just fell in love with the Chloe. She likes to tease my little dog Radar. She'll sit on the coffee table and try to catch Radar's tail as she runs around it.

I have three pets: Toby (a Shih Tzu), Radar (a cross between a toy chi and a toy Dachshund). She has the colouring of a Rottweiler and sometimes I think she thinks she is one. Then there is Chloe. They are great companions and they all like to go for a ride in my car.

By Mae

gray cat on fence
Russian Blue Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 8, 2010
gray cat on fence
Russian Blue Mix Photos
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)