Garden Photographs for Winter Enjoyment

Today I went outside and was enjoying my garden so much, and I had an idea. I went around with my cell phone and took pictures of my favorite flowers in bloom. I have about 8 pictures that I can use as wallpaper on my phone. These pictures will to remind me of my lovely flowers in the dead of winter. I also managed to get a picture of a beautiful yellow monarch on our butterfly bush. What a treat!

By Carol from Landisville, PA

I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN PHOTOGRAPHING THE BEAUTY OF THE SUMMER FLOWERS AND ENJOYING THEM YEAR ROUND. I GROW DOUBLE DELIGHT TEA ROSES AND DINNER PLATE HIBISCUS AND I PHOTOGRAPH THEM AT DIFFERENT ANGLES AT TIMES TO CAPTURE ANOTHER PART OF THEIR BEAUTY.

ENJOY THE BEAUTY THIS WINTER!

Home and Garden Gardening Helpful HintsAugust 6, 2008
Cold frame and glass cloches for plant protection.
Preparing Your Garden for Winter
Zucchini Bread
Freezing Zucchini Bread
Saving Money on Winter Vacations, Snowman and Snowwoman Enjoying the Pool and Warm Sun Together
Saving Money on Winter Vacations
Two earwigs on a yellow flower.
Getting Rid of Earwigs
🎉
🎄