Dog With Blood In Its Urine - Categories:

HealthDogs

Dog With Blood In Its Urine

What does it mean when a dog has blood in urine? (Urinal Tract Infection?) Is there any natural cure?

Leeza from Tigard, Oregon

Editor's Note: Please see a vet about this problem if it continues.

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Sorry Leeza but it means you dog needs to see a vet ASAP.

Agree! Take your pet to the vet. It could be a number of things.

The the Mod and Alan are absolutely correct, do not wait, or look for a "natural cure", this must be treated immediately by a Vet.

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

YES!!!! Get that poor sick dog to a vet, it could be a UTI.Either way, a vet is the answer to your problem.Your dog is suffering, you know what it's like to be sick well, they do too.Yes!!!! & ASAP!!!!

Yes, it's definatly vet time. It could be one of many things.

Possibly urinary tract infection, could be kidney stone, or something along that lines, It is vet time. Mostly a prescription med for urinary tract infection. Merry

My cat had blood in her urine. I took her to the vet & it was a urinary tract infection which the vet said if left untreated it could've been a very serious health problem. We got her on antibiotics right away & she is the picture of health. Any time you see blood in your pet's urine is a sign there is something wrong with your pet. If you saw blood in your urine, wouldn't you see a doctor right away? Common sense.

My dog (1 1/2 years old) was neutered 3 days ago. He has been acting normal since we've brought him home. This morning while out for our morning walk I noticed that when he peed there was blood in his urine. At lunch hour the urine was not bloody. I am concerned but don't want to bring him to the vet again if it isn't required as he just went through a anxious time at the vet. If he doesn't have blood in his urine the next time he goes- should I still bring him to the vet?

Editor's Note: I'd call the vet that did the surgery. It may be normal after surgery, it may not be.

My dog FJ pass away yesterday,he had blood in his urine for a few days,he was on antibiotics for 4 days but it did not help. If you pet is sick please get him help right away. It hurts real bad when you lose your pet.

is it safe to give a dog cranberry juice?

I have a 7 year old weimerweiner who was fine 12 hours ago. We dropped him at the dog sitter and within 10 hours his urine was bright red. The vet said the color of blood right from the vein. He is on IV's and antibiotics. No word yet on how he is doing. In other cases, did it happen this quickly?

My dog had a UTI anf the vet gave her a 2 week supply of Baytril antibiotics, she finished them 5 days ago and tonight I noticed a small amount of blood when she finished. Should I take her back to the vet?

Pets Dogs HealthAugust 19, 2006
young medical professional holding sign- Blood Donors Wanted
Donating Blood
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Photo of a sad puppy laying on the floor.
Puppy With Blood in its Stool
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 11:02:15 PM on 10.0.0.123 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.