Thinning Hair from Pulling it Back

I have to wear my hair back all the time because of work. As a result, my hair has been starting to thin on the sides and on the top of my head. Is there anything I can use to thicken my hair? Like collagen tablets or flack seed oil? Thanks in advance.

By paulnewmanfan from Toms River, NJ

Check your medications. Some can make hair fall out.

I am experiencing hair loss myself. The Arthritis doctor went over all of my blood work and she told me to take

appearax for nails only double the dose for hair loss. If you look it up on line you will find info regarding this. I am going tomorrow to get some. Hopefully it will help!

I was told by another person, that signs of hair loss could be thyroid problems. So you really should go see a doctor. Good Luck.

You would have to be pulling your hair pretty darn tighly for that to be the cause of hair loss. Hair loss is generally genetic or internal. Check with your doctor.

Some medications can cause hair loss. Also stress can can do this, too. Sometimes hair loss is genetic and sometimes it happens as a person ages. The only way that I can see pulling your hair back for work would cause hair loss, would be if you are pulling it back so tightly that it would have to hurt.

Wear it back, but looser and let it down as soon as you can. Ditto on the doctor thing.

Walmart sells a shampoo and conditioner in their salon that was recommended to me. I have been using it and have seen a slight improvement which is better than going in the direction I was, with hair falling out. The name of the product is Nioxin. I like it. Also get some Biotin it's good for your hair.

Woman Looking Shocked at the Hair in Her Brush
Preventing Hair Loss
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Thin HairSeptember 10, 2009
Chicken
Chicken Pulling Out Its Feathers
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄