Use Hair Brush to Fluff Fleece Clothing

I have a pair of comfy fleece pants that I dearly love but like most fleece fabric they collect pet hair, lint and get ugly balls on them. They looked so bad I was about to throw them away when I came up with a solution. I take a regular bristle hair brush and lay the pants flat then just brush them one way, then the other. This brushing not only removes the lint and hair, it also removes those nasty balls that you get on fleece! I'm not kidding when I say they look like new again!

Make sure the brush is an old fashioned (plastic) bristle brush, and not one of the newer metal or hard plastic styling brushes.

By Cyinda

polar fleece jackets
Cleaning Fleece
Consumer Advice Clothing TipsMay 7, 2009
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Cleaning Hair from a Brush
Removing Hair from Brushes
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes