Metal Trash Can for Perishables - Categories:

AdvicePest Control

Metal Trash Can for Perishables

Invest in a metal trash can to store your perishables in. A 30 gallon size is right for my back porch. Hopefully it will slow down the eating habits of the uninvited creatures!

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO

While taking my stove apart the other night to clean it - this little mouse walked across the stovetop.It stopped to look at me & while watching me - in full sight of me I reached over to the sink & got a class that had held a sweet potatoe vine & sat it down over it!

I took several pictures & emailed them out to chums for <b> "grins & giggles" </b> titling the email <b>"me good kitty me catch mouse!" </b>

& later scooped the glass with the mouse still trapped underneath,up on the dustpan & took it out to the deck where I tossed the mouse out into the yard.

It must have been sleepy or had got into the poisons I put out earlier because it was not making an effort to stay hidden or to run off! Maybe it was just too fat to run. Anyway - one less mouse!

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceNovember 16, 2009
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Cleaning Metal
Cleaning Metal
wood trash bin
Homemade Trash Bin Crafts
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 1:16:54 PM on in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.