Caring For A Marble Slab

If you use a marble slab for rolling pastry (which is recommended because the surface is always cool) never allow acidic foods like vinegar, lemons or tomatoes to come in contact with the surface. Acid corrodes marble.

By joesgirl

I have a beautiful solid marble table that seats eight. I have been looking for the correct way to clean it and still feel I am missing the boat. I don't want to damage the surface.

We use Marble and Granite Magic. It comes in a spray can and work's really well, but that is all I have seen. Just follow the directions. Good Luck!

Marble Slab
Caring for a Marble Slab
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsNovember 12, 2004
Marble Countertop
Repairing a Burn Mark on a Marble Countertop
Cultured Marble
Finishing the Edge of a Cultured Marble Countertop
A marble spa tub and floor in a beautiful bathroom.
Cleaning a Marble Floor
Closeup of pink marble slab.
Removing Stains from Marble