Jetta (Schnauzer Mix)

Jetta is 5 1/2 years old and a Schnauzer mix. I adopted her from the Humane Society when she was 2 months old. Her mother and 2 brothers were there. She looks just like her mother now.

Jetta loves going for car rides. She has to ride with me everywhere, especially to pick the kids up from school. She loves to go camping too. She also plays with my kids well and sleeps with one of them every night. I have never loved an animal as much as I love her. She is definitely a true member of our family. She never barks or whines. She loves everyone and everything.

By Jeannie

Wheaton Schnauzer mix dog lying on the beach
Schnauzer Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 20, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos