Kill Spiders with Hairspray

Kill spiders by spraying hair spray on them. Any kind will do; aerosol or the pump spray kind. We have all kinds of weird bugs in Houston, Texas, USA and including spiders we know as "jumping spiders" because they really do jump. They're small and spotted black and white.

Hair spray will kill any spider. An exterminator told me it kills them by smothering them. Also, rubbing alcohol will kill them too - I read that on this site. Works like a charm. Hope this works for you!

By metroplex from Houston, TX

By Candy Killion 10 408 08/04/2010

This works with bees and wasps, too. I'm allergic to those little suckers and keep a purse-sized hairspray with me as part of my "battle kit", LOL!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Lilac 20 1,333 08/04/2010

I am not in favor of killing anything, except spiders. If you want to buy a hair spray that really works fast, buy a can of Vavoom at the beauty shop. It will make your hair stand straight up so you know it will freeze a spider. I have used it for that purpose for years. Non toxic too.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Post a Comment