Fixing Up Leather Shoes

One of my kittens attacked one of my nice leather heels I need for work. They aren't destroyed, but they certainly don't look nice anymore. There are a lot of little holes and dents in them now. Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing them back up inexpensively?

By Stephanie from Hillsboro, OR

Best Answer

My cat did that to the collar and sleeve of my leather jacket. I brought it to my local shoe repair place, it's militellos here in baton rouge. They were able to fix it very cheaply and it still looks good.

I would just use some black shoe polish on them. It won't fill up the holes and dents, but kind of hide them. Or you could use regular shoe dye, but from what I have heard if that gets wet it comes off. The shoe polish would do that too, but the polish is less expensive.

You could also try using a permanent marker, like a Sharpie.

Home and Garden Repair ClothingJuly 25, 2011
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎄
🍂