Aloe Vera Gel for Hemorrhoids

Do you have hemorrhoids? Do you have aloe gel, pure 99%? Apply and wipe away excess. It is much better than that greasy stuff advertised for the job. My tip was printed in a health magazine. I heard of this use years ago at an Aloe Vera in home party. It apparently shrinks blood vessels and cools for quick relief.

By Apeters from Northampton, PA

I know, I have used it and it works great. I sell Aloe on the internet. www.aloetherapy.com

Witch hazel oil also works well. Witch hazel is great for SEVERAL things! Google it!

Yes, aloe works wonders. My uncle had problems with hemorrhoids and he used aloe vera gel - it is absolutely great. I've seen it here: http://www.flpdistributor.ca

Best Regards,

Sam F.

Woman Using Aloe Vera
Uses for Aloe Vera
Health & Beauty Home RemediesNovember 5, 2008
Hand Scooping Out Homemade Hair Gel
Homemade Hair Gel Recipes
An aloe plant in a pot.
Growing Aloe
Woman hugging an aloe frond
Using Aloe Vera for Sunburns
Jar of Aloe Very Juice surrounded by chopped aloe plant leaves and a wooden spoon holding the gel from the inside of the plant
Homemade Aloe Vera Juice
🎄