My Sister's Garden (Lodi, CA)

My favorite place to be is in my sister's garden at her house in Lodi, California. She is an amazing gardener, and has worked very hard creating her raised beds surrounding her beautiful fountain, with brick and gravel walkways. The fountain is illuminated from the bottom, so when it is running, the water sparkles and shimmers in the lights. She always plants something new, sometimes vegetables in one, assorted flowers in another.

She has a wooden arch over the gate on one side which is covered in honeysuckle. Past the picket fence is a big built in pool, and there is nothing better than to float in the pool in the evening watching the hummingbirds flit from flower to flower and see the dragonflies swoop down on the fountain and pool. Floating in the pool at dusk, listening to the fountain, catching the scent of the flowers on the breeze, is truly my 'happy place'!

By Kathy

I posted three pictures of my sister's garden, click on the title and you can see all three!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes