Whisk Gift Idea

For an inexpensive holiday gift, for a teacher or neighbor. Get a whisk and fill the inside with kisses. Cover the outside with plastic wrap and and decorate with a ribbon. Also, for extra cuteness, add a little tag saying "We Wisk you a Merry Kiss-mas". It went over very well with the teacher last year!

By Jen from PA

YOU CAN ALSO USE A FUNNEL AND PUT A MINI MARSHMALLOW IN THE END(INSIDE THE FUNNEL) TO PLUG IT

What a CUTE idea! How clever!! I know that atleast one of my son's teacher's aids loves to cook so I think that would be a darling gift....one she can enjoy ....plus actually use. It won't be re-gifted or pitched.

Update: I made two of these for Christmas thank you gifts for my son's teacher aids. They just loved them and wanted to know how I did them. I even found somewhere on line the directions w/photo and even neat tags to print and tie on. They really came out cute plus it was something they could enjoy and actually use....not another dumb ornament or coffee mug!

Thanks for inexpensive gift idea.I love simple gifts like this. Regards, Jimmy

Frugal Gift
Frugal Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts InexpensiveOctober 26, 2006
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Christmas gift list.
Keeping Track of Gift Ideas
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
🎉
🎄