RV Warranty Repairs Tip

We recently bought a 2007 RV and the saleslady told us to look the unit over for things that might need repairs. I made a numbered, detailed list of items with a numbered label that corresponded with the repair. I placed the label on the location of the repair that needs to be made on the RV unit. When my husband took the RV to the RV shop, the service manager was impressed with the repair list and the corresponding label; he said it would save the service technician time when locating the item that needed to be serviced.

I taped the repair list inside the RV unit television set. The top of the repair list was the name of the RV, year of the RV, serial number, model number, purchaser's name, address, city/state/zip, phone numbers, and date of purchase.

I kept a copy of the detailed list of repair items in our RV file so when the unit is returned to us, we can double-check our list against the RV to see if all the repairs were taken care of.

Very smart! I would never have thought to do all you did - good for you! God bless you!

Consumer Advice Cars RVsJune 18, 2007
Fabric Steam Press
Repairing a Fabric Steam Press
Woman Dealing with Broken Down Car
Buying an Extended Car Warranty
Man Repairing a Washing Machine
Repairing a Washing Machine
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?