Organizing Winter Accessories in a Pocketed Shoe Holder

Category Clothing
Shoe bag organizer for winter accessories.
Shoe organizers can be used to save space and organize all sorts things. This is a guide about organizing winter accessories in a pocketed shoe holder.

Another use for those hanging shoe organizers. It seems we could never find both of a pair of gloves now we can see just where they are. Hats and other misc. things are also handy. The organizer is thumbtacked to the door.

When I was a preschool teacher, I would use those fabric shoe holders to organize things in my classroom. Every winter at home, I would constantly misplace my gloves, my scarves, etc. Running across a couple of these I had stored away, it dawned on me, they would be perfect to store my gloves and such in.

If you have children, you could hang one by the back door or in your coat hanging area. One row of pockets could also be used to place papers/notes that need to go back to school the next day or to leave lunch money. Everyone could personalize to their own use. Decorating with fabric paint for names, labels, pictures, etc. would be really nice, too!

By Linda from Fort Smith, AR