Spaz (Cat)

Spaz is 8 years old. We rescued her as a kitten, shortly after our daughter got married. I had empty nest syndrome, and an adorable kitten (unknowingly flea infested) was just the answer. She has a wonderful, "energetic" playful personality, and she thinks she is one of the dogs! We have had her almost 8 years, and she has settled down from the "Spaz" she used to be!

She loves to Explore any open box, bag, pillow, stuffed animal, or any place that she thinks she is hiding. She also loves any strings I have hanging off of my clothes! She waits patiently for my husband to finish his bowl of cereal, so she can lick the last drop in the bowl. She has "cereal radar."

By MI Sandi

Photos Pets CatsApril 30, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume