Mexican Fiesta Buffet
I had the cheapest dinner party ever. I threw a Mexican Fiesta Buffet. I used my own dishes, didn't buy disposables, borrowed wine glasses for my delightful Sangria. Here is what I bought:
- 1.5 pounds of ground beef at $1.99 per pound.
- Cheese (2 packages) on sale for $1.00.
- Sour Cream (on sale and had coupon) .$59 for Breakstones.
- Lettuce, Onion and Tomato, (all on sale) $1.50
- I made homemade guacamole with an Aldi's avacado for $.69.
- I also had taco shells ($.79 from Aldi's, soft shells $.89 from Aldi's)
- My biggest expense that was not on sale: tostadas from Meijer at $1.89.
- I had a few old bottles of wine (free) and added some fruit (also free from mom's fridge).
So for just a few dollars, I had a good night of fun with a few friends. Try having your own ethnic night party with your friends.
By Rockcandy248 from Detroit, Michigan
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 3:19:40 PM on 10.0.2.182 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us