Mexican Fiesta Buffet
I had the cheapest dinner party ever. I threw a Mexican Fiesta Buffet. I used my own dishes, didn't buy disposables, borrowed wine glasses for my delightful Sangria.
Here is what I bought:
- 1.5 pounds of ground beef at $1.99 per pound.
- Cheese (2 packages) on sale for $1.00.
- Sour Cream (on sale and had coupon) .$59 for Breakstones.
- Lettuce, Onion and Tomato, (all on sale) $1.50
- I made homemade guacamole with an Aldi's avacado for $.69.
- I also had taco shells ($.79 from Aldi's, soft shells $.89 from Aldi's)
- My biggest expense that was not on sale: tostadas from Meijer at $1.89.
- I had a few old bottles of wine (free) and added some fruit (also free from mom's fridge).
So for just a few dollars, I had a good night of fun with a few friends. Try having your own ethnic night party with your friends.
By Rockcandy248 from Detroit, Michigan
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 2:20:25 PM on 10.0.0.104 in 624 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us