George Foreman GR80 Rotisserie Replacement Rod

I have lost the rotisserie rod for my George Foreman GR80 rotisserie and would like to purchase a new one. Where can I buy one and how much do they cost?

By Bill

If you have your book in the back is a phone number and address: if not Google George Foreman Grills Books etc.

Is a link for an online manual. It lists part numbers, and should have a number that you can call to order the replacement rod. I believe what you need is part number 20897.

Service and Repair

Should the appliance malfunction, you should first call toll-free 1-800-233-9054 between

the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Central Standard Time and ask for CONSUMER SERVICE

stating that you are a consumer with a problem. Please refer to Model #GR80 when you

I would call that number, if it isn't the right one they should be able to give you the correct number or connect you directly to order the part you need. There are also recipes in the manual, might want to check those out too. Hope this helps!

George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 31, 2011
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie
George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie Manual
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes