Kool-aid Lemonade With Homemade Taste

I always use the Kool-aide brand lemonade that you add sugar to. Mix as usual but to each gallon (2 packages.) add the juice and pulp from 1 lemon. Then cut the peeling into small pieces and add also. You will have to increase the amount of sugar that you use according to your taste. I always add an extra cup for the 1 gallon. If you make it the day or night before, the flavor is even better. I get raves over my lemonade.

By Donna from Michael, IL

That sounds really good! Heres what I do too: I have a refrigerator beverage container, 1 1/2 gal. I make about 1/3 of it with store brand iced tea mix, and the rest with the kool aid lemonade. All my kids' friends say its the best iced tea they've ever had.. and I make it year round, not just for summer :)

This is awesome stuff and I passed it on to my friend. One day I tried a variation on it and have been doing it since. I use the 2 pkgs of lemonade, 2 1/2 cups of sugar, and 2 fresh lemons. I grate some of the rind off of it and put that in the pitcher. Also besides squeezing the juice in there, I cut bits and pieces of lemon with rind. Better after it sets 48 hours even. Only problem with this never can make enough and my family goes nuts over it. Now have to keep two gallons at a time in the refrigerator for the family! Love it, thank you so much!!!!

Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesApril 25, 2007
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
Spiked Watermelon Lemonade
Spiked Watermelon Lemonade Recipes
A pitcher of lemonade with a glass and some whole lemons.
Homemade Lemonade Recipes
Lemonade cups on a table for serving to a large group.
Serving Lemonade to a Large Crowd