Scenery: The Fire Brigade of Greater Baltimore

We had the pleasure of hearing and seeing The Fire Brigade Pipes and Drums of Greater Baltimore. We live 20 miles from Ocean City, Maryland. On June 21 we went to see this Brigade. It was awesome!

The last song they played still rings sweet in my ears. That song was Amazing Grace. I had never heard it done with pipes and drums, wow! Loved it!

By Jacquelyne Jean J. from Salisbury, Maryland

I'm presuming you mean bagpipes, sorry I have to seem so ignorant, I can't actually see it, if there's a pic. But imho, there's nothing more hauntingly beautiful than Amazing Grace played on the pipes.

Yes I do mean bagpipes :) Ya know its been since June 21st and I can still hear it in my mind it sure was amazing!! Thank you for your comment.

Photos SceneryJune 30, 2011
LIttle BOy Looking in the Mirror at his Fire Fighter Costume
Making a Fire Fighter Costume
Growing Violas
Growing Violas
house fire
Making a Fire Escape Plan for Your Family
Satelite dish against a tree in background.
Saving Money on DirectTV