- cardboard tube from bath tissue
- white paper
- poster board or cardboard
- plastic egg
- fabric trim or crepe paper streamer
- shredded paper or yarn pieces
- pom poms - one larger than the other
- wiggle/google eyes
- small ball
Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Cover the cardboard tube with white paper for the clown's body.
- Draw and cut arms and hands from white paper. Decorate these with marker.
- Glue the ends of the arms to the back of the clown's body so the hands stick out to the sides.
- Draw and cut clown feet from poster board or cardboard. Glue the clown's body to the feet.
- Glue a plastic egg inside the top of the clown's body for the head.
- Glue a fabric trim or crepe paper streamer ruffle to the clown's body just below the head and just above the feet.
- Glue a few pieces of shredded paper or yarn to the top of the egghead for hair, and glue the larger pom pom on top of the hair for a hat.
- For the face, glue on the small pom pom for a nose, a piece of fabric trim for the mouth, and wiggle eyes. The mouth and eyes can also be made from paper.
- Allow all glue to dry completely.
To play, stand your clown up on a table, stand back, toss a ball at him, and try to knock him off his feet. How good is your aim?
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 10:28:54 PM on 10.0.0.73 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us