Monthly Resolutions

Statistically, most people don't succeed with their New Year's resolutions. If you are one of those people, try starting smaller, with weekly or monthly resolutions. If you are trying to cut down on fast food, commit yourself to not eating out for a month. It can be easier to achieve goals when the finish isn't so far in the future.

I like the idea of looking at the smaller time frame and then building on that. I thought about it and came up with this in different areas of my life. Instead of saying losing 30 lbs, church every Sunday (testing the waters again), save $25 every week for a year, repairing my marriage, and thinking how overwhelming.

I can say for the month of Feb. - 5 lbs, church at least 2 Sundays and 1 time of doing a good deed for someone, $25 for 4 weeks and put it in an envelope so I can see it, going for a walk with my husband 1x a week, or watching a show with him 1 x a week and mark the calendar as I complete each goal. Thanks!

Woman Working Out
Monthly Resolutions
Better Living Self ImprovementFebruary 22, 2007
Couple Negotiating With Creditor
Negotiating With Creditors
mother daughter discussing
Discussing Menstruation With Your Daughter
gardening boots
Gardening Resolutions for the New Year
New Years Resolutions
Making New Year Resolutions
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 3:04:53 PM on 10.0.0.235 in 905 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.