T-ball Parade Float Ideas

My grandson will be in a t-ball parade. I need ideas to decorate the truck that will be carrying the players. They are the Cubs. The colors are red, white and blue.

By Donna from Jonesboro, GA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If you are going for a "best of" prize find names of baseball players from the Cubs previous years, poster them on sticks around the truck--decorated with red, white and blue streamers and "Future Cubs" large lettering. If there's no prize involved or money's tight, go for red, white and blue streamers and "Cubs T-Ball". People go for the whole experience. If you can have family marching and waving along with the truck so the onlookers can see their participation, that's great, but people sometimes have too much to fill up their time. Enjoy.

I would draw a cub on your truck using butcher paper, and then taping it on your truck, maybe with matching duck tape but make sure that it wont take off the paint off your vehical. Then put red, white, and blue streamers from one end of the truck to another. I would then try to find a few people who can play music and have them play "take me out to the ball game" or, find a person who wouldn't mind holding a boom box in the van while the tape plays take me out to the ball game. Then, I would also buy some baseball toys or stickers or something that resemble baseball (oriental trading company) and then hand those out. lol

March 7, 2013 Flag

My daughter is going to play teeball this spring. And well we need to start planning on how to decorate a float for opening season parade. But I'm all out of ideas. Their colors are black, white, and gray. What would be a great idea to set up/decorate the float?

By Iris A.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
tee ball player
Tee Ball Team Parade Float Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasMarch 25, 2009
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Motorcycle Parade
Motorcycle Parade Ideas
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 2:11:09 PM on 10.0.1.93 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.