Sparkle (Florida White Rabbit)

Here is Sparkle playing with the family and watching the dogs watch her. She is so adorable, our daughter rescued her from the local animal shelter. Sparkle is very affectionate and loves to be stroked and told how pretty she is.

I found out that my pet rabbit loves to play with those wooden blocks/bells bird toys that are on a chain. She is a Florida White rabbit, my favorite breed. She swats at the bells all the time. Also she likes plastic balls to bat around. I wanted to post this because I never knew rabbits liked toys like these. We just adopted her from the animal shelter. She is very loving and affectionate.

By Racer from Hampton

Sparkle (Florida White Rabbit)

My husband and I rescued a grey rabbit the size of your white about 4 years ago and bunny lived in our house in his cage and on the living room floor for 3 years. He loved playing with the dogs and cats as they thought he was one of them. Beware he will chew your phone cords and lamp cords into pieces. Bunny died last year unexpectedly in his cage but while we had him he was a pleasure. Good luck with your pretty bunny.

Thank you, we let sparkle play on a pen like enclosure, since the dogs have a prey drive I don't trust. I would never let any rodent like creature around wire or cords, they cant help but to chew, it is a matter of babyproofing. If I ever did let them on the floor, but she seems content with her playtime as it is. Her favorite person is our daughter who she jumps in the arms of all the time. Racer

She's beautiful & I'm glad you are having so much fun with her.

My rabbit was a Giant Flemish. He was a beautiful orange marmalade colour. His favorite toys were my German Shepherd and our sneakers. He would follow the dog around and nip her heels until she would put a paw on him, hold him down and lick him all over. He was constantly wet! He would drag our sneakers up and down the stairs by the laces!! He died of old age. He was a treasure! He would jump up onto our laps and sleep...he snored! He was litter box trained, but loved biting the telephone cords in half!

A tip about phone or all cords wrap them in foil as they will not chew that for some reason. I had a lil bun years ago, loving little guy. Sparkle is pretty and so fluffy looking.

I was at a feedstore once and did not know they had a pet rabbit. It had a favorite toy like those you describe, only the toy was on a long string of elastic anchored high up near the ceiling and dangling near the floor. I was just finishing up writing a check for my feed items, had not noticed the rabbit sneaking up, and suddenly Whish! the toy went zinging across my face! The rabbit loved to grab the toy and run off with it stretching the elastic about twenty feet, then let it go just in time to spook the customer, and get lots of attention! Of course the feedstore owner, the lady behind the counter, took great delight in the rabbit, and we both ended up laughing. thanks for the memory!

Photos Pets OtherMarch 5, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale Beach in Florida.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Frugal Travel Guide
Young girl in a pink bunny costume.
Making a Bunny Rabbit Costume
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Florida Christmas Charities
House Training a Rabbit
House Training a Rabbit
🎄