- 8 medium potatoes, diced and cooked in salted water until almost done
- 2-3 cups ham diced (reserve 1/4 cup)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/4 cups cooked broccoli (or veggies of your choice)
- 1-1/4 cups cheddar cheese, divided
Drain potatoes. Put in 9x13 inch pan. Set aside 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese plus reserved ham. Combine all other ingredients and pour over potatoes.
Sprinkle with remaining ham and cheese. Bake, uncovered in 350 degree F. oven for 30 minutes.
Source: Church Cookbook
By LovingLynden from Lynden, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 25, 2017 at 8:07:36 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us