Leaking Cellphone Battery

When I was taking my battery out of my cell phone, it was leaking and got on my hands, will I be okay or is it poisonous? Do I need to go to the hospital?

Bunny

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Irrigate your hands with tepid water for 15 minutes.If there's any pain or irritation see your doctor. If any of it got in your eyes flush it out very well with tepid water then see a doctor immediately.

Jumper Cables
Jump Starting a Car Battery
Refrigerator's Ice Maker
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Leaking Water
Calling 911 With Cell Phone
Using Your Cellphone in An Emergency
Purple and Black wrist watch
Replacing a Watch Battery
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:36:40 AM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.