Finding an Inexpensive Reception Venue in Thessaloniki Greece

My name is Evita, and I live in Thessaloniki Greece. I would like a nice but cheap place for my wedding reception in October in Oreokastro, Thessaloniki, Greece. Can you help me with that? Thank you and best regards.

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Evita, I can't help you with this answer but from the bottom of my heart I wish you and your future husband the most Blessed wedding! My Papa (grandpa) was born in the southern region of Greece and migrated here to America in 1917. "O theOs nA-ne mazEE soo"!

Weddings ReceptionSeptember 3, 2010
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Wedding Reception
Decorating a Wedding Reception
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas
Beautiful Swan
Decorating a Pond for a Wedding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:37:11 AM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.