ReceptionWeddings

Finding an Inexpensive Reception Venue in Thessaloniki Greece

My name is Evita, and I live in Thessaloniki Greece. I would like a nice but cheap place for my wedding reception in October in Oreokastro, Thessaloniki, Greece. Can you help me with that?

Thank you and best regards.

Answers

Evita, I can't help you with this answer but from the bottom of my heart I wish you and your future husband the most Blessed wedding! My Papa (grandpa) was born in the southern region of Greece and migrated here to America in 1917. "O theOs nA-ne mazEE soo"!