Frugal Housewarming Gift

I needed a housewarming present for my cousin's daughters and I didn't have any money. But I do have a lot of plants, so I've started taking cuttings and rooting them in water for about two months now. They're now ready for transplanting and make a nice, thrifty gift to give the new homeowners.

By springmaid5

Talking about plants, I have brought my plant fillers in for winter and have taken cuttings off them. Some are also going as new plants today for a housewarming present for a 20 year old nephew and his roommates in their new apartment. All the other cuttings are going to be potted up, kept growing for winter, keep taking cuttings off them and in the spring I will have lots of plant fillers for the dozens of planters I have around here in summer. Plus I will have extras for the annual garage sale of perennials, bulbs and annuals that my grirlfriend and I hold in the end of May. We divide plants from our house and yard and it has been amazing the response we have had. We pull in approximately $1500 in a morning (Canadian) just from plants that are "extras" around our yard and house. Have you,springmaid5, thought of putting some of your plants at a friend's yard sale?

Housewarming Fruit Basket
Housewarming Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts HousewarmingOctober 8, 2004
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Young woman sitting next to moving boxes.
First Apartment Gift Basket Ideas
Whiskbroom Angel
Making a Whiskbroom Angel