Removing Scratch on Sunglasses

How to get a scratch off of sunglasses?

Connie from Cincinnati, Ohio

I use t-cut (this is a non coloured car polish) for scratches on cd's. You could try this on the sun glasses, it removes scratches on cd's so well they don't jump when playing. Hope this works for you.

You can buy a product at pharmacies and drugstores that takes scratches out of glasses. Walgreens might be the best place to find it or maybe Walmart.

April 29, 2011 Flag

I bought an expensive pair of sunglasses a couple of years ago. I have been very careful with them, but I managed to drop them and scratch one lens badly. It is right in the center. The glasses have metal frames and plastic lenses. Does anyone have any advice?

By Jessica from Hillsboro, OR

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I haven't tried this, but I have read that using toothpaste and a soft cloth will get rid of the scratches. Could be the slight abrasives in the paste.

Home and Garden Repair Other Eye GlassesApril 14, 2008
Biscuits made from scratch.
Making Biscuits From Scratch
Prescription Sunglasses
Removing the Tint from Prescription Sunglasses
Woman Wearing Eyeglasses
Making Eyeglasses Scratch Resistant
Organizing Sunglasses