Choosing the Right Grass for My Lawn

I just finished a construction project and have some raw land that needs grass. Any tips on how to plant the grass and also what type? I want something easy to care for, that can be walked on, and can take lots of sun.

By Sheri from Seattle, WA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have used Red Creeping Fescus as it is hardy here in S.D It is very tuff grass,but it does take water,as most grasses. Once it is started it looks very attractive.

Green Grass
Choosing the Right Grass for Your Lawn
Home and Garden Gardening LawnAugust 23, 2010
Lawnmower mowing long grass.
Choosing the Best Lawnmower Height Setting
Patchy unhealthy lawn.
Homemade Lawn Fertilizer Recipes
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
Clump of sod with dirt in the background.
Getting Rid of Lawn
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 4:10:22 AM on 10.0.1.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.