Double Wide Mobile Home is Separating

How do I repair a double wide manufactured home that is separating?

By TeresaR from Prescott Valley, AZ

This sounds like a foundation problem to me (I had a one car garage doing that and it was the foundation causing it) but you really should speak to an expert. There is one really nice man online where you can possibly get a free opinion. Be patient if it takes him awhile to answer.

Click on the 'Ask Tim' button in the yellow strip towards the top of the web page. Good luck and let us know what you find out :-) He also sends out newsletters every now and then that you can sign up to receive. He's very personable and I would trust his advice.

Mobile Home
Repairing a Mobile Home
Home and Garden Repair HomeOctober 6, 2009
Mobile Homes in Snow
Winterizing Your Mobile Home
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
Double Sided Tape
Uses for Double Sided Tape
Double-Sided Tape
Removing Double-Sided Tape