Four Steps To a Clean Bathroom

Since the only females in our household are me and the cat (and she drinks from the toilet, go figure), I find myself needing to spruce up the bathrooms quite regularly. I'm particular about the toilet and sinks. The rest of the household could care less. It's no fun getting all dirty to get the bathroom clean. So, I have a quick and simple 4 step solution for cleanups:

1. Ban all wall to wall carpeting and any rugs that can't be machine washed regularly from the bathroom. I use cotton rugs or bathmats made from toweling. I wash these weekly.
  2. Ad

3. Before showering, I grab a squirt bottle of cleaner (I favor a popular brand of multipurpose spray made with vinegar) and squirt it generously over sink areas, then likewise generously on the toilet surfaces.
  4. I keep a brush by the toilet and small extra rags under the sink. I grab these and hit the sinks quickly first, then after brushing the toilet, I wipe it dry with the toweling, then toss the towel in the laundry room. The game is to do this as quickly as possible because I'm already running the shower to warm it up.
  5. Because it doesn't have any bleach on it I can wash the rag with my towels. The bathroom is ready for another day and so am I.

By nhe from TX

Cleaning Shower Grout With Toothbrush
Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJuly 13, 2011
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Leap Year Celebration Ideas
Leap Year Celebration Ideas
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Make Steps From Cinder Blocks
Making Steps with Cinder Blocks
🎉
🎄